This website is intended to make all the notes from the Gita and the Upanishad study classes easily accessible and freely available to everyone. In order to make the most of the notes and the other material, we recommend that you take the following approach:
Beginner Level: The Holy Gita (This is your first time exploring Vedanta)
- Read the summary of each chapter of the Holy Gita one at a time in order to get a brief overview of the verse/chapter.
- Contemplate on your preliminary understanding of the material.
- Gradually proceed to the detailed notes that covers each chapter verse-by-verse and study them in detail.
Intermediate Level: The Upanishads (You are already familiar with the Gita)
- Seekers who are already familiar with the Gita can proceed directly to the Upanishads.
- Pay extra attention to some of the important verses that are recommended for additional introspection.
- Recommended order of study:
Lastly, tune in for regular updates by following this website.