ॐ श्री चिन्मय सद्गुरवे नम: ।
Click the video below to listen to serene Brahma Sutra Chanting and revel in it. For more information and additional material on the Brahma Sutras, please visit the Brahma Sutra of our website here.
Joining the existing collections of Upanishad study notes that have already been uploaded, we now have the notes to the following Upanishads also:
- Chandogya Upanishad
- Brihadaranyaka Upanishad
- Aitareya Upanishad
- Mundak Upanishad
- Prasno Upanishad
If this is your first time studying the Upanishads, we would strongly encourage you to read this post in order to make the most of your study experience.
Lastly, if there are any comments or queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is intended to make all the notes from the Gita and the Upanishad study classes easily accessible and freely available to everyone. In order to make the most of the notes and the other material, we recommend that you take the following approach:
Beginner Level: The Holy Gita (This is your first time exploring Vedanta)
- Read the summary of each chapter of the Holy Gita one at a time in order to get a brief overview of the verse/chapter.
- Contemplate on your preliminary understanding of the material.
- Gradually proceed to the detailed notes that covers each chapter verse-by-verse and study them in detail.
Intermediate Level: The Upanishads (You are already familiar with the Gita)
- Seekers who are already familiar with the Gita can proceed directly to the Upanishads.
- Pay extra attention to some of the important verses that are recommended for additional introspection.
- Recommended order of study:
Lastly, tune in for regular updates by following this website.