Join our current Classes on Zoom
Time in India
Time in Singapore
|1||Panchadasi – Chapter 03||Wednesday||4.00 PM to 5.45 PM||6.30 PM to 8.15 PM|
|2||Essence of 12 Upanishads [Mundak Upanishad]||Saturday||3.30 PM to 5.00 PM||6.00 PM to 7.30 PM|
Note on Website from the Editor
Hari Om Seeker,
- When we enter the spiritual field, we are totally ignorant about the scope, depth of the field and are generally lost.
- I too got lost when I entered the field 25 years ago.
- This website was born about 5 years ago, when I started conducting discussions for a small group on Bhagavad Gita.
- Many in the group wanted a place to store and retrieve information on the texts being studied by the group.
- I decided to host the discussion notes for the study group on Bhagavad Gita.
- As the sessions progressed, many texts have been added.
- The primary source of the notes are the talks on various texts listened by me on Cd’s from Swamiji Paramarthananda, Chennai.
- I have also studied Vedanta from following Teachers :
- Swami Chinmayananda
- Swami Tejomayanda
- Swami Swaroopananda
- Swami Advayananda
- Swami Abhedananda
- Swami MItrananda
- Swami Dayananda Saraswati
- Swami Omkarananda
- Swami Tattvavidananda Saraswati
- Swami Boomananda
- The list is long and there are many other contributors in the divine quotes section of the website.
- A new seeker is recommended to see the class videos and notes section and start with basic texts and progress to advanced texts.
- The Notes by themselves are just an aid to the Sravanam of a seeker to revise the important points during the study.
- The website contains detailed notes on Prasthana Trayam – Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads, Brahma Sutras.
- A wonderful set of useful sites, weblinks can be found on the reference section.
- The notes are not verified by any Swamiji. Hence, there could be several errors in the website in the notes section due to lack of insight on the subject while listening to the CD’s on various topics over the years in the spiritual path.
- This website is focussed on revealing the Advaita principle of truth propounded by Sri Adhi Shankaracharya. My sincere thanks to all contributors, typists, who have painstakingly typed over 40,000 pages on this website.
- I value your feedback and suggestions to help Vedanta students on the spiritual path through this website.
- I seek the Lords blessings to light up the spiritual path for all seekers.